Have you ever tried cleaning the above ground pool vacuum for your Intex?
The chances are very high if you regularly host pool parties at your place. Undoubtedly, it’s a difficult job that requires a lot of effort and time to get crystal clear, clean water back again.
Don’t worry! We’ve got a trick for your problem, and it’s the pool automation.
Have you try pool automation!
No, than check our best pool automation system and automate your pool.
With pool automation you can automate cleaning of aboveground and inground pool.
Yes. You read it correctly.
Cleaning your Intex pool is a straightforward process, but you need to invest some bucks on a well-designed intelligent tool. And, this tool is none other than the pool vacuum.
Not only after wild pool parties, but one can also buy the best above-ground pool vacuum for pool automation and regular maintenance of their Intex pool.
An ideal vacuum cleaner is a solution for your messy Intex pool loaded with debris and other particles.
However, there are numerous above ground and inground pool vacuums available in the market, and picking one is a real challenging task. So, the ultimate question is, which is the best above-ground pool vacuum for Intex?
In this article, we’ll give you a satisfying answer to the question. Also, we’ll be mentioning a detailed buying guide for our buyers that will surely help them. So, let’s begin.
Top Best Above-Ground Pool Vacuum For Intex Reviews:
1. Best Above Ground Suction Pool Cleaner For Intex – Hayward 900 Wanda the Whale Suction:
Hayward 900 Wanda is a cute looking and perfect above-ground pool vacuum for your Intex. It has a unique whale-themed design that looks very attractive and appealing to the eyes. The performance is excellent, and it also acts as a circulation system to keep your Intex clean for more extended periods. There’s a long 32 feet hose for added convenience. Overall, it’s one of the best vacuums for Intex pools.
- SmartDrive Technology – This Hayward 900 Wanda uses its patented SmartDrive programmed steering system, which automatically cleans the entire pool without considering its size and shape.
- Unique Turbine/Gearing System – This feature is useful for maintaining balanced water flow and quiet operation. It also makes sure that the vacuum cleaner gently moves to the bottom for effective cleaning.
- Deluxe Bumper Ring – This device comes with a deluxe bumper ring that minimizes friction for untroubled movement on the walls. Basically, it protects against contact with pool walls.
- Quick and Easy Installation – Within just 10 minutes, one can easily install Hayward 900 Wanda to clean their Intex pools. Moreover, users don’t require any tool for this process.
- Contoured Head Design – Another notable feature is the latest contoured head design that requires minimal time to steer around in a continuous pattern.
- Comes with a unique whale-like design
- It requires less than 10 minutes for installation
- It features a unique turbine/gearing system
- Doesn’t require any tools for installation
- It comes with a one-year warranty
- Uninstalling the tool is not quick
- Not ideal for uneven pool floors
Who Should Consider Hayward 900 Wanda the Whale?
This Hayward 900 Wanda is a time saver. Within 10 minutes, you’ll be all ready to clear your above-ground pool messes. Furthermore, it is affordable, and you don’t need to monitor the cleaner constantly. Ultimately, it is a fun system to own and ideal for people with larger pools. So, people with various cleaning needs can opt for Hayward Wanda the Whale.
Tip: Best Home Automation Ideas
2. Highest Reviewed Above Ground Pool Cleaner For Intex – Intex Auto Pool Cleaner:
This model by Intex is an extremely affordable and the best above-ground vacuum for Intex pools. Even though affordable, this pool cleaner comes with some incredible features that make the pool automation and cleaning experience very convenient. The device is easy to operate and requires a few seconds for installation and set up process. You don’t need any tool, to begin with, this fabulous vacuum. Overall, it’s a great option that throws dirt and debris away from your Intex.
- Higher Flow Rate – This Intex Auto Pool Cleaner is compatible with a high flow rate pump minimum of 1,600 to 3,500 GPH. For optimal performance, we recommend you to use pumps with a minimum flow rate of 2500 GPH.
- Fully Automated System – This is an essential feature in certain situations. It ensures optimized cleaning of the pool and demands minimal efforts from the user.
- Four-wheels system – This pool cleaner comes with four rubber wheels for better mobility. They ensure hassle-free experience and don’t make holes in the liner.
- Intex Pool Compatibility – Users can use this device for Intex above ground pools with 1.5 inches hose fittings. While the total length of the hose is 24’7″.
- Lightweight and Compact – In terms of specifications, Intex Auto Pool Cleaner weighs only 15.3 pounds and measures 13.38 x 12.25 x 23.38 inches. It is a compact-sized tool that is easy to store and carry.
- Easy to use and hassle-free approach
- Comes with an inlet connector with a 24’7″ hose
- It is automatic, so you don’t have to put any effort
- Affordable and a compact design
- It’ll last long for many years
- It has a shorter hose length
- The cleaner wheels may not work with pools having wrinkles
Who Should Consider Intex Auto Pool Cleaner?
Intex Auto pool cleaner is a popular name in the pool cleaning industry. This model is primarily known for its affordability and exceptional build quality. So if you’re a safe buyer looking for a device that will last long, then Intex Auto Pool Cleaner is the best choice. It has some beneficial features that you may find missing in other top models.
3. Best Robotic Pool Cleaner – Dolphin E10 Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner:
Dolphin series pool cleaners are highly functional robotic cleaners equipped with patented features missing in other robots. They’re highly energy-efficient that costs around 5 cents per hour. This robot has a 40-foot long rubber cord, which allows the cleaner to reach every inch of your Intex pool. In terms of specs, this pool cleaner weighs 22.7 pounds and comes with the dimensions of 18 x 22 x 12 inches. Overall, an excellent choice for professional buyers.
- CleverClean Mapping – Dolphin pool cleaners are designed with CleverClean Scanning System, which scans the entire pool and intelligently finds the best path. Also, it makes sure that the robot doesn’t visit already cleaned spots.
- High-Traction Rubber Tracks – This robotic pool cleaner doesn’t own any kind of wheels. However, there are High-Traction Rubber Tracks present for better and improved grip.
- Top-loading Filters – This pool cleaner has easy-to-access top-loading filters, which are extremely easy to clean. Users can access the filters from the top and make them clean. It can trap fine debris, leaves, and sand from your pool.
- Active Brushing – The main highlight of Maytronics Dolphin E10 is active brushing that spins about twice the speed of your device. It is useful for removing stubborn dirt, algae, and bacteria away from the pool surface.
- Energy-efficient – Dolphin E-10 is a highly energy-efficient pool cleaner that doesn’t harm your pocket by delivering higher electricity bills.
- Silent, no disturbance operation
- It’s a highly efficient pool cleaner
- It has dual scrubbing brushes for effective cleaning
- It includes a 40 feet long rubber cable
- Ergonomically designed, easy to grip handle
- A non-swivel cable that may get tangled while cleaning
- Not every buyer can afford it
Who Should Consider Dolphin Escape Robotic Pool Cleaner?
Dolphin Escape Robotic Pool Cleaner is the best choice for those buyers who are in no mood to compromise with the quality of cleaning. Dolphin tools are always special as the features offered by them are missing in other models. Undoubtedly, it’s quite a costly model, but it comes with some latest advanced features for reliable performance. So if you don’t have any budget issues, don’t miss this exciting device.
4. Best Vacuum Pool Cleaner – XtremepowerUS 75037 Climb Wall Pool Cleaner:
This XtremepowerUS 75037 is an automatic suction vacuum pool cleaner, designed with some advantageous features. This device requires 1600GHP or at least a ¾ hp pool pump to function correctly. It doesn’t have any wheels or gears, so you don’t need to worry about breaking or any other interruption. There are ten hoses included, making it suitable for pools up to 30 inches. Undoubtedly, XtremepowerUS is a top contender of our best above-ground pool cleaner for Intex.
- Wall Climbing Ability – You don’t need to trouble your hands anymore. XtremepowerUS 75037 can easily climb your pool’s walls to remove dirt with its adjustable cleaner and diverter. It cleans everything on its way.
- Single Detachable Part – This XtremepowerUS is easy to maintain as it includes only one moving part. It means you don’t have to worry about replacement and maintenance.
- No Electricity or Tools Requirement – This automatic suction cleaner doesn’t require any power or specific tools for its operation. Users only have to attach the cleaner with the existing filtration system to do the trick.
- Silicone Ripple Cleaner – It is a flat smooth surface seal that allows users to deal with a wide range of pool surfaces like tile, concrete, vinyl, and fiberglass. This versatility is the reason for XtremepowerUS’s popularity.
- Adjustable Hose – You can easily adjust the hose’s length by adding or removing extra hose sections. We recommend you to keep the pump on while checking the hose length.
- It doesn’t require electricity or tools for operation
- Ideal for pools measuring 16x 32 feet
- It has only one moving part
- Capable of climbing the pool’s walls
- It comes with a kit to test the chemical level in the pool
- Not ideal for cleaning steps of the pool
- A slightly slower rate of flow
Who Should Consider XtremepowerUS 75037?
Whether you’ve to remove dirt, debris, pebbles, or leaves from your Intex pool, this XtremepowerUS 75037 is always there. The attractive fact about this pool cleaner is its wall climbing ability. So, if you own a small to the medium-sized pool; meanwhile, you’re looking for a pool cleaner that can clean walls as well, then XtremepowerUS is an excellent option.
Check Out: Best Outdoor Folding Chairs
5. Best Manual Above Ground Pool Cleaner – Pool Blaster Water Tech Max Li Pool & Spa Cleaner:
Pool Blaster Water Tech is the most simple pool cleaner. Firstly, it’s a battery-operated cleaner for a hassle-free and convenient cleaning experience. This device has a simple to use on/off switch and a 10.5-inch vacuum head for effective cleaning of any surface. In terms of power, this pool cleaner exhibits an impressive suction to deal with stubborn dirt and debris. Since it’s a hand-held model, you can use this manual pool cleaner to clean around steps. Overall, a great tool with simple functionality.
- Battery-operated – Pool Blaster Water Tech uses a rechargeable lithium-ion battery to function. It provides 60 minutes of working time and requires less than 4 hours to get fully charged.
- Multi-layer Filter – Pool Blaster, features X-Treme Multilayer Filter, whose job is to trap both fine and large debris. Moreover, it also prevents the filter from clogging.
- Water Tech P30 – This rechargeable pool cleaner has an integrated Water Tech P30 motor box that provides enhanced vacuum suction. It is useful for quick and easy trapping of debris.
- Easy to Assemble – Within only 5 minutes, one can quickly assemble Water Tech Pool Blaster Max using the manual. Furthermore, you don’t require any set of tools for its setup.
- Lightweight – If you’re planning to work continuously with this gadget, you’ll not face any trouble because of its lightweight design. It weighs only 5.5 pounds, which feels highly compact and portable.
- Operated by powerful, rechargeable lithium batteries
- Easy to operate with a simple on/off switch
- An impressive amount of power considering the size
- It provides 60 minutes of run time
- Extremely affordable and easy to maintain
- You’ve to operate the tool manually
- Not as effective on cleaning leaves, and small stones
Who Should Consider Pool Blaster Water Tech?
The critical point about Pool Blaster Water Tech is its multi-layer filter system. This mechanism is useful while dealing with more dirt and debris. So if you’re the one who regularly hosts wild pool parties with the primary concern of gathering more dust, then Pool Blaster Water Tech is the best choice for you. Undoubtedly, it is one of the best above-ground pool cleaners.
6. Best Rechargeable Vacuum Pool Cleaner – Intex Handheld Rechargeable Vacuum Cleaner:
Intex pool cleaners are more friendly and compatible with Intex pools. Thereby, we’ve included another Intex model in our list, known as Intex Handheld Vacuum Cleaner. This device is ideal for Intex above-ground pools, EZ set pools, PureSpas, and many more. Some of the convenient features that make Intex Handheld a high-quality product are USB cable charging, automatic turn-off, and IPX8 waterproof switch. In terms of specifications, this model weighs only 4.7 pounds and comes with the dimensions of 5.5 x 6.88 x 39.38 inches. Overall, a decent choice for buyers.
- Ni-MH Batteries – Intex Handheld Vacuum uses integrated Ni-MH rechargeable batteries that deliver remarkable suction power. These batteries provide hours of work time and long-lasting performance.
- Interchangeable Brush Heads – This pool cleaner has an adjustable 94″ aluminum telescoping pole with two interchangeable brush heads for flexible cleaning experience.
- Automatic Shut-off – It is one of the most prominent features that prevent your pool cleaner from dry-running. It automatically turn-off the device after moving out of the pool.
- IPX8 Waterproof Switch – For user’s safety, this Intex Handheld Vacuum Cleaner comes with an IPX8 waterproof switch for protection against water submersion.
- USB Cable – There’s a USB cable included with the central unit, used for recharging the vacuum cleaner. It takes around 50 minutes to charge your Intex Handheld completely.
- Delivers powerful suction to remove dirt and debris
- It comes with rechargeable Ni-MH batteries
- It has a 94″ telescoping aluminum shaft
- An automatic shut-off feature is available
- Extremely easy to assemble after reading the manual
- Not ideal for Intex pools higher than 18 feet
- You’ve to submerge the tool for proper functioning
Who Should Consider Intex Handheld Vacuum Cleaner?
This Intex Handheld Vacuum Cleaner has minimalistic features, but all of these satisfy your cleaning needs. It is one of the best pool vacuums for Intex that requires minimum maintenance. If you’re looking for an affordable, easy to use pool cleaner designed with simple and convenient features, then Intex Handheld Vacuum Cleaner should be your first choice.
Robotic VS Suction VS Manual Pool Cleaner:
Pool cleaners for inground and above ground are available in different types. However, you need a pool cleaner that deals delicately with your soft-sided pools. In this segment, we’ll discuss in detail various types of pool cleaners available. So, which one is ideal for your Intex? Let’s find out.
Robotic Pool Vacuums:
Robotic pool cleaners come with an inbuilt motor and are usually costlier than the other two types. They’re slightly expensive but highly efficient in terms of performance. These cleaners require a power source, so make sure you find an electrical outlet near the pool.
Generally, robotic cleaners operate automatically that don’t demand any effort from your end. Just plug in the device, and relax back to get an entirely cleaned pool. We’ve mentioned some of the best robotic pool cleaners for your Intex. These are merely perfect for technophiles buyers.
Suction-side Pool Vacuums:
Suction pool cleaners are popularly known as creepy-crawly or barracuda pool vacuums. This type of pool cleaners depends on the pump that provides water to your pool. It means you don’t have to check the availability of power sockets near the pool. You’ve to attach the hose with the water inlet to begin the job.
These pool cleaners consume much more energy as they receive their suction from the pool’s pump. They utilize a big rubber flange that removes all dirt and debris away from your pool. Some of these models feature wall climbing ability; however, they cost quite less than robotic models.
Hand-held Pool Vacuum:
Similar to its name, you’ve to operate hand-held pool cleaners by your hands. If you’ve to enough time to clean your Intex pool manually, hand-held pool vacuums are worth buying. However, it doesn’t mean that you’ve to give up your clothes while working with manual cleaners.
All you’ve to do is attach a telescopic pole to the device and move it across your Intex pool to trap dirt and debris. These pool cleaners are pretty lightweight; one can easily use them for a longer duration. Moreover, they are the cheapest pool cleaners available for buyers.
Things To Consider While Buying Best Above-Ground Pool Vacuum For Intex:
Corded vs. Cordless:
Most of the people believe that battery-operated pool cleaners are better than corded models. However, it depends on the size of your Intex pool and the type of dirt you are going to deal with. It is also depends that do you want to automate your pool and wants to do manual.
If you have a larger above-ground pool, we recommend you go with corded models as don’t lose suction power. They’re also suitable for tackling larger debris.
On the other hand, if you have a shorter Intex pool, then cordless models will crack a good deal. Whenever you’re planning to buy a battery-operated pool cleaner, always remember to consider its runtime and charging time.
Suction power is the thing that lets you know about the performance of your pool cleaner. The simple mantra is, “the more the suction power means, the better the performance.” It doesn’t matter whether you’re going for a corded or cordless pool cleaner, always remember to consider higher suction power.
Buying the costliest pool cleaner with lots of advanced features will be of no use until your pool demands such. In this case, what matters the most is your Intex pool size.
A pool vacuum with low suction power is useless for a big size Intex pool and vice versa. At the same time, we recommend you to buy pressure or suction-side pool cleaners instead of robotic ones (for bigger pools).
Most of the above-ground and inground pool cleaners have specifications regarding pool size specified in the product description. So don’t forget to consider this segment.
One of the most prominent features that play a critical role in the proficiency of your pool cleaner. You may opt for a bagged or baseless filtration system, but make sure it doesn’t clog up frequently.
Suction-side pool cleaners make use of your pool’s filtration system. On the other hand, pressure-side models come with their filter bags. So if you don’t want to use the pool’s filtration system, pressure-side and robotic cleaners will be the right choice.
Owning an Intex pool cleaner is a great feeling for those who don’t own yard space. These pools allow users to enjoy with their family and friends during sizzling hot summers. Therefore, the pool cleaner requirement goes on high to keep your pool free from dirt and debris.
Hayward 900 Wanda the Whale, is the clear winner of our best above-ground vacuum for Intex pools reviews. It’s a suction-side pool cleaner that uses a unique turbine system for optimized cleaning.
If you’re looking for a robotic model, then Dolphin E10 will be a great option. It’s a high-end model, so make sure you have enough bucks in your wallet.
For budget-conscious buyers, Intex Auto Pool Cleaner will be a perfect gadget. It’s an automatic pool cleaner that requires minimum efforts from the user. So this was our top-3 pick for different buyers with different cleaning needs. Hopefully, this review turned out a useful asset for all of you. Keep Cleaning! Keep Supporting!
Leave a Reply