The wait is over. It’s coming! Multiple reports convey that Amazon Prime Day 2020 is all set to hit the market in October 13.
The biggest sale of the year – Amazon Prime Day, which usually takes place in July, is pushed by Amazon to October. Following some COVID-related delays, Amazon Prime Day 2020 is finally here to bring happiness among customers. Obviously, it’s never too early to start wishlist your favorite products and grab them as the price drops.
In this article, we’ll help you know about Amazon Prime Day 2020, with all the information being leaked. Amazon’s official declared Amazon Prime Day 2020 on 13th – 14th Oct. Here we’ll share all the best deals known so far.
Table of Contents
- Amazon Prime Day Biggest Deals:
- Amazon Prime Day: What is it?
- Amazon Prime Day: Why Is It Delayed?
- Amazon Prime Day: When it is?
- Amazon Prime Day: A Short History
- Amazon Prime Day: How Long Will It Last?
- How To Prepare for Prime Day?
- Amazon Prime Day Deals And Offers
- Expected deals on this Prime Day
- Amazon Prime Day: What not to expect?
Amazon Prime Day Biggest Deals:
- New Amazon Echo Dot 2020 buy two save $20: $99.98 $79.98 at Amazon
- New Amazon Echo buy two save $30: $199.98 $169.98 at Amazon
- Blink Mini smart security camera: $34.99 $24.99 for Prime members
- Amazon Echo Show 5: $89.99 $44.99 at Amazon
- Amazon Echo devices: save on Echo Spot and more now
- Subscription boxes: save up to 60% right now
- Furniture deals: save up to 20% on a range of furniture lines
- Laptop deals: PCs and MacBooks discounted
- TV deals: 4K smart TVs are getting big discounts already
- Headphone deals: save on headphones and speakers
- Phone deals: save on new releases and older models
- Tablet deals: iPad and Samsung Galaxy tablet deals live now
- Wearables deals: browse smartwatches and fitness trackers
- Gaming deals: PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch discounts
- Smart home deals: save on robot vacuums and more
- Camera deals: home security cameras 30% off
- Home and kitchen deals: save on appliances and kitchen gadgets
- Home Decor Under $20
- Video Games Under $30
- Best Wireless Products Deals
- Computer & Accessories Prime Day Deals
- Sports and Outdoors Prime Day Deals
- Prime Day Home Deals!
Amazon Prime Day: What is it?
Amazon Prime Day is the most prominent annual sale event by Amazon. It’s a one or two-day event that offers huge savings on hundreds of brands across all categories. This event is a fantastic opportunity for consumers and sellers as well. Hold on for a while, and get ready to welcome exciting deals and offers.
Amazon Prime Day: Why Is It Delayed?
As said earlier, Amazon Prime Day usually happens in mid-July every year. It makes sense to delay Prime Day as the consumer’s economy faced a significant blow due to the global pandemic. Launching great deals in July never convinced buyers to spend their savings. Moreover, the brand was given sufficient time to rebuild its bandwidth soon after the lockdown ends.
There was a time when Amazon was inundated, so they’ve to reschedule shipments of every customer. Consumers received what they ordered, but problems such as delayed orders, customer service, and other issues tested the user’s patience.
In early 2020, Amazon said that Prime Day 2020 won’t kick-off for now, which has been delayed for an unknown period. Thankfully, Amazon said that Amazon Prime Day is back on for 2020 (fee weeks ago).
Amazon Prime Day: When it is?
In short, no specific date has been declared by Amazon for Prime Day 2020. Amazon came up with a statement saying that Prime Day 2020 will occur “later this year.” With rumors coming around, we’re expecting Amazon Prime Day would be happening nearby October 5th.
Now media reports confirmed that Prime day is going to happen on 13 October.
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday approaching the market in November, Amazon Prime Day 2020 will surely happen in October. Moreover, Amazon’s CFO Brian Olsavsky stated that Prime Day 2020 would take place in the fourth quarter of 2020. Surely, Amazon will work hard to avoid the biggest shopping-period clashes.
As previously reported, Prime 2020 is facing an indefinite delay since July 2020. It was further delayed to August, then September, and now forcing Amazon to rethink in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. With no empty slot in the month of November, consumers should start padding up for the Prime Day in October.
- Best POE Security Camera
- Best Recliner Chair
- Home Automation Idea
- Best Sofa Beds
- Best Vacuum For Hardwood Floor
Amazon Prime Day: A Short History
It was July 2015 when, for the first time, Amazon announced Prime Day, a single-day event of Amazon’s anniversary. After receiving an overwhelming response from the consumers, Amazon expanded Prime Day 2019 to a two-day long event. Additionally, there was a huge variety of discounted items included in Prime Day 2019. Amazon said that more than 175 million products were sold during Amazon Prime Day 2019.
Consumers have an amazing opportunity to grab lightning deals that last long for a limited time, and other deals last the entire event. Finally, an event that started as a way to celebrate Amazon’s 20th birthday is now one of the leading sales in the market.
Amazon Prime Day: How Long Will It Last?
Everyone is expecting Amazon Prime Day 2020 to last for 48 hours/2 days. In 2019, Prime Day was a 48-hour sale event that began on Monday morning and ran until Tuesday. We’re expecting to see something similar this year as well. No matter it’ll last for a day or two, you require a moment to grab your favorite products.
How To Prepare for Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an exclusive sale event available only for prime members. Firstly, make sure that you have a genuine Amazon Prime membership. Here’s a plus for new Amazon users: signup for a one-month free trial. Please make sure that you signup the month Prime Day is going to happen. Finally, you’re all set to grab those amazing discounts without handing any fees for Prime Subscription.
Amazon Prime membership is available for $12.99 every month or $119 per year for existing users. Along with this, here are some additional benefits of Prime Subscription:
We also recommend setting up payment methods ahead of the Prime Day sale. It should also include 1-Click settings and default delivery. This is a useful trick while catching lightning deals and limited-stock products.
You know during amazon prime day we can get upto 50% discuonts on multiple product. So be ready!
We are working hard to find best deals for this amazon prime day. Here are some best deals which are currently available.
- The BIG Fall Sale – Home & Kitchen
- Design 101: Living Room – Home & Kitchen
- Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans
- Try Prime Discounted Monthly Offering
- Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks
- Prime Student 6-month Trial
Expected deals on this Prime Day
Till now, Amazon hasn’t announced any specific deals for Prime Day 2020. However, we’ve seen some exciting deals from electronic appliances to other household items in the 2019 sale. Finally, we’re expecting some similar deals again this year.
People should expect some exciting offers on Amazon’s line of products. These items include Fire tablets, Echo smart speakers, TV streaming sticks, and Kindles. Along with this, Amazon-owned brands like Eero and Ring are also likely to face massive discounts during the 48-hour event. So if you’re looking to buy mesh WiFi, home security system, or doorbell, you can expect something great for your pocket.
Prime members may also find some deals on Apple devices, gaming, toys, instant pots, vacuums including Roomba and Dyson, smart TVs, smart lights, kitchen appliances, clothing, and many more.
- Amazon Device Deals – As last year amazon has provided big discounts on amazon home automation products. This year is also expected some big deals on amazon owned devices.
- Kitchen deals – Amazon provides some best kitchen products deal in 2019 prime day sale. So this year also expected some best deals on kitchen cabinets, juicers and other products.
- Vacuum cleaner – Best Vacuum cleaners are also expected with some best deals in this prime day sale.
- Home security camera deals – Outdoor wireless security camera, POE security camera deals are also expected in this prime day sale.
- Gardening Products Deals – It is also expected some best deals with gardening tools in this prime day.
These deals are just few introductory deals, we are expecting many more deals this prime day.
So be ready with your prime membership to get these upcoming deals!
Amazon Prime Day: What not to expect?
Is there any category where we can’t expect some deals on Prime Day? It would be quite early to predict exact details about the Amazon Prime Day deals and offers. However, considering the ongoing COVID pandemic and economic downtown, we can expect a spike in some product categories’ price.
These categories may include remote-learning equipment, fitness equipment, gaming consoles (especially Nintendo Switch), and others as well.
If coronavirus continues to affect these categories, there’s a little chance to expect pocket-friendly deals even during Prime Day.
Amazon is strategically expecting everything to get normal, which will allow them to release great offers on all categories without any limitations.